INFORMATION ABOUT TICKETS:
- Friday, May 19 – 12pm to 7pm NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR TRADERS ONLY AND IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Saturday, May 20 – 8am to 5pm
- Sunday, May 21 – 8am to 5pm
- Children under 16 years go free.
- Three free children’s tickets can be obtained per paying adult.
- Photo I.D. is required for children if they look older than they are.
General Ticket Information
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 for recorded delivery and no fee for ‘print at home’ tickets).
- A maximum of nine tickets can be purchased online at once. To bulk book entry for groups or clubs you will need to phone the Box Office directly on 01234 782828.
- Advance tickets close on 12/05/2017 at 17:00 (GMT). After this time, only ‘print at home’ tickets will be available at standard rate, or on the gate tickets.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- The prices listed on our ticket page are per person.
- Camping is included with all weekend (multi-day) tickets, but is excluded from single day tickets.
- Caravan Club members receive 20% discount. For information, click here.
Other Important Information
- Parking at Race, Rock ‘n’ Ride is free.
- If you wish to take part in RWYB, you must bring your driving licence.
WARNING TO THE PUBLIC – MOTOR SPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen. Please comply with all instructions of marshals and notices and remain in permitted areas only. THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH YOUR SAFETY.
Please observe the following rules to ensure that your weekend and that of all our other visitors is safe and enjoyable.
- 10 MPH SPEED LIMIT EVERYWHERE ON SITE – Except for the drag strip of course! Please watch your speed when driving on-site and keep to the roads. There are many people walking around especially young children.
- NO GLASS ON SITE – No glass bottles, jars etc. allowed on site. This is for you and your car’s safety and especially for those in the camping areas.
- WATER – The water supply and reserves have been vastly improved on site in recent years. Drink it, clean with it but PLEASE don’t waste it!
- NOISE – Please remember noise from the racing, especially drag cars and exhibition vehicles, including the Jet Car, can be loud. Please wear ear protection at all times in close proximity of the track, especially children. Ear protection can be purchased from the Santa Pod Shop or the Merchandise Trailer.
- NO TRESPASSING – Do not trespass onto any of the adjoining private fields or woods. Any persons found on adjoining property will be evicted off the site immediately.
- FIRES – Absolutely no open fires are allowed. Only contained fires, raised off the ground are permitted. Anyone found to be collecting wood from Santa Pod or adjoining private land will be ejected from the event.
- BARBECUES – Barbecues are welcome but must be off the grass and on something safe. After use, let them cool properly and please dispose of them appropriately.
- NO PETS – No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed on site for any reason (Explanation here).
- NO CHINESE LANTERNS – Chinese lanterns are not permitted at Santa Pod Raceway as they are a fire hazard. Anybody caught releasing Chinese lanterns will be removed from site.
- NO FIREWORKS – No Fireworks of any kind are permitted on site.
- NO UNLICENCED VEHICLES – No quad bikes, mopeds or any other unlicensed motorised vehicles are allowed on site.
- NO INDEPENDENT SOUND SYSTEMS – Independent sound systems are not allowed on site. Any music should be played at a reasonable level and all music should be switched off by 11PM.
- FIRST AID – Medical assistance can be found at the Medical Centre, located at the bottom of the concrete ramp down the bank.
- SECURITY – Security will be on site at all times throughout the event to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable time. Their instructions must be followed at all times. Please contact them in any emergency.
- TICKET OFFERS – All offers and discounts are to be used individually and are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- CHILDREN CAMPING – Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult if staying on site over night.
- PARKING – No parking on any roadway – park only in the camping or parking areas and in accordance with the instructions of the parking marshals.
- DRIVING CURFEW – No driving around the site after 9PM.
- LITTER – Please dispose of your litter in the refuse sacks provided and/or in the clearly marked bins throughout the site.
- VALUABLES – Please bring only essential valuables and do not leave them in tents or on display in cars.
- DISCLAIMER – Please note and read the racing disclaimer on the rear of your entrance ticket.
- RESTRICTED AREAS – Never enter restricted areas, even if it looks safe.
- DANGEROUS DRIVING – No stunts, burnouts or donuts in roadways or campsites, any persons found doing so will be evicted off the site immediately.
- NO DRONES – No unauthorised aerial drones of any kind are permitted over the site.
- DRUGS & ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES – Santa Pod Raceway does not condone the dealing in or use of illegal substances; if it’s illegal in the UK it’s also illegal within Santa Pod Raceway. Santa Pod security will take an active role monitoring for drug dealing and will work in full co-operation with Bedfordshire Police. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or any other items which the organisers consider offensive or dangerous will have those items confiscated and the carrier will leave themselves liable for eviction from site. Anyone found in possession of larger quantities will be detained and dealt with by the police.
- OUTSIDE OF EVENTS – Outside of event opening times the raceway is a construction site. Certain areas are dangerous, if you choose to leave the campsite or car park areas, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- FREE WIFI – Free wifi access is available in the Cafe next to the Pod Shop.
All of us at Santa Pod hope that you have a safe and enjoyable weekend at the Raceway. Please let us have any ideas or suggestions you think might make your future visits better.
PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY THROUGH THE SURROUNDING VILLAGES.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please ensure all your valuables are carried with you or locked securely out of sight in your vehicle.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of Santa Pod Raceway (the “Venue”) and any relevant motor racing governing bodies including the FIA, and is valid for the date and that day’s duration of the event shown (the “Event”).
Any person entering the Venue does so at his/her own risk and that neither the Venue, TrakBak Racing Limited (”Trakbak”), or any other organiser (the “Organiser”), can be held liable for any risk, danger/loss, including bodily harm, personal property damage/loss, or any other incident arising from attendance at the Event whether occurring before, during or after the Event, with the exception of incidents arising from gross negligence and/or wilful misconduct.
WARNING – Motor sport can be dangerous – and all persons entering the Venue shall co-operate by (i) complying with all instructions and guidelines given by stewards, marshall’s safety personnel and other legally authorised persons, (ii) producing a valid ticket on request, and (iii) submitting to inspections and allowing removal of unauthorised objects.
It is forbidden to use, possess, hold or bring the following items without limitation to be assessed at the discretion of the stewards: animals, glass (including all bottles and jars), bonfires, portable viewing structures, unlicensed/unauthorised motor vehicles of any type, weapons, projectiles, flammables, other objects identified by stewards, safety personnel or other authorised persons which may affect security or safety at the Event.
All tickets remain the property of Trakbak and are not transferable. In the event of a breach of this clause, tickets shall be delivered upon request.
Any film, photographs (by camera or mobile phone), or any other recording of moving [or still] picture, or any sound track recording, and all intellectual property in connection therewith (including but not limited to copyright) shall remain the property of Trakbak.
Any person entering the Venue acknowledges that it is a public event and agrees that use may be made free of charge of his/her voice, image and likeness by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast or other transmission or recording, photographs or other current or future media technologies.
Any ticket holder whose actions are inconsistent with or whose tickets have not been obtained in accordance with these terms and conditions will be refused entry or expelled with no right to refund.
Trakbak/the Organisers reserve the right to vary, and/or amend, and/or cancel [under unforeseen circumstances], any/all advertised events or programmes or schedule at any time.
Due to cancellation of the Event credit values will be at the sole discretion of Trakbak/the Organiser and under no circumstances will a cash refund be issued.
The purchaser of the ticket shall indemnify and hold the Venue/Trakbak/the Organiser harmless from and against all damages and liabilities suffered or incurred in connection with a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event that any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions be declared void, ineffective or unenforceable by any competent court, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.
The acceptance of the ticket and entry to the Venue shall be deemed full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and rules and regulations referred herein.